Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Makeover Monday Challenge #10!

Hello crafty friends:

Today, I wanted to share with you, the card that I created for Papercrafter's Library with Andrea Walford. This week was inspired by the crafter, Jessica Witty.  The purpose of Makeover Monday is to help you learn how to take the ideas and inspiration you find on the internet, and make it your own.  Click here for the complete details about the challenge.

This is the original card:

Here is my makeover:

I textured my card base with Square Lattice from SU.  My cute bee is from Create a Critter Cartridges cut at 3''.  I love this cartridge, they have a lots of cutest images that you loved.  The sentiment is from a free pdf from Miss Andrea Walford that I found months ago.  I used some bottons, twine, stickles for the wings and my pattern paper is from My Minds Eye.

Enjoy your day make your own makeover.  Happy day to all!!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment