Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Chocolate Marshmallow Bouquet!

Hello crafty friends:

I made this bouquet filled with Chocolate Marshmallow Pops.  I found the Easter grass and the Crystal Flower Pot at Walmart in $.98.  It just simply and easy to make, try this,  you really enjoy making this.

Here is the recipe:

Ingredients:
Marshmallow
Milk Chocolate Candy
Lollipops Sticks
Easter Sprinkle Mix
3" X 5" Plastic Bags
Curly Ribbons

Procedures:
Insert end of stick into marshmallow. Dip marshmallow into melted milk chocolate candy. Let set on foams.  Immediately cover with desired sprinkle decorations.  When is completed dry, cover with plastic bags and close with curly ribbons.  Then, decored as you desired.

I love this colors!
 
For bunny faces, I used PK - 754 Critter Faces Set Medium.

For the carrot, I used PK-293 The Cornies Assortment.


My bunny is from Simply Charmed Cartridge cut at 3".

I used action Woobles for the eggs.

The eggs is from Art Philosophy Cartridges cut 2". 

The face is PK-640 Princess Face Assortment.


 
Do you want some?  I want all, haha.

This project joins the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you liked!

Jessica

14 comments:

  1. yum yum! it looks AWESOME!! I love the peachy faces! :)
    thank you for joining us at fccb!
    ♥ Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic in every way! Well done!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a FANTASTIC project!AWESOME job with it,and so YUMMY!!!Thank you for joining us over at FCCB this week!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my....awesome project! YUM!!! I'm so glad you entered this at FCCB this week, what a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute! love that you made them wobbles !!! adorable !!! Thanks so much for linking up with us at Peachy Keen this week !!!!

    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unfortunately this does not qualify for the Jaded Blossom challenge but you did a very cute job. love the marshmallow pops!

    www.jadedblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummi! Thanks for playing with us at scrappy moms stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YUMMY!!! What a great little project! Such a wonderful job..I would hate to eat it LOL Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorable

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute - and yummy looking! I especially like the fun face on the carrot!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot and at Fantabulous Cricut!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is soooo cute and yummy looking!! Thanks for entering over at Jaded Blossom!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how cute and delish! Love the little faces and the the action on the eggs! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both yummy and super cute! Great faces, and I'm sure it will result in some happy recipients, too. :) Thanks for playing along with FCCB's "Egg-ceptional" Easter Challenge!


    Jessica
    FCCB DT

    ReplyDelete