Tuesday, March 27, 2012

For Your Princess!!

Hello crafty friends:

Happy Tuesday! I prepared this card for my friend Milarys.  Next month, my friend going to have a baby girl, and I made this card for her princess.  I hope you liked!

My card base is from CTMH- Art Philosophy Cartridges cut at 4 1/2".  My cute lamb is from Sugar and Spice Cartridge cut at 3".  For the lamb face, I used PK - 640 Princess Faces.  Also, I used some ribbon, acrylic jewels, stickles, white gelly roll pen for faux stitching, Sizzix Embosslits Beautiful Wings from SU.  My sentiment is from MCT.   


This card join the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by and happy day!

Jessica

7 comments:

  1. Perfect for a new baby princess. Darling card-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet card!! That little face is darling!

    Glad you joined us this week at FCCB!!!

    Hugs,
    Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  3. How darling!!! I love the shape of it and the stitching looks great too! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just darling! What a sweet face!!! I'm SOOO glad you joined us this week at Peachy Keen!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card and I love the purple and pink. The face is too cute. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card!! I LOVE the shape and the lamb!! So adorable!!
    Thanks for Playing with us @ PKS!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the base of the card and the card itself! thanks for joining us at fccb!
    ♥ Cyndy

    ReplyDelete