Wednesday, March 21, 2012

For You!!

Hello crafty friends:
Look my new card.  What do you think?  It very pretty and elegant, don't you?  I made thinking on any special occasion like birthday, Mother's Day, or another special day.  Below you can see the details.

My card base is 4 1/2" x 11" score at 5 1/2".  For my background,  I used CTMH - Art Philosophy Cartridge cut 4 1/4" X 5 1/4".  My flowers and the snail are from Walk in my Garden.  My flower is cut 3 3/4'' and the snail is cut at 1''.  Also, I used some twine, acrylic jewel, stickles.

This card join the following challenges:

I hope you liked and thanks for stopping by!  Happy Day!

Jessica

8 comments:

  1. love those faces... nice colour combo and design!
    Sheila, FCCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card.. love how you can use this one for so many events.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute! Love those faces! Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way cute!! Love the little details. Thanks for joining us this week for the PKS Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is just TOO CUTE!I love the PK faces, Thank you for joining us over at FCCB this week!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on your card-cute little faces are just adorable:) Thanks for joining us in the challenge over at FCCB!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How CUTE is this! LOVE the faces on those tulips! Very CLEVER!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The faces are adorable. Great job on the card and daffodils.

    I'd love it if you hopped over to my blog and became a follower...I'm a little lonely.
    Hugs,
    Michelle
    http://wanderingscissors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete