Saturday, March 10, 2012

Clover Card!

Hi crafty friends:

I made this card for a few fun challenges that are going on this week!  My inspiration for this card was green color.  

Here is the final result.  This is my first card that I made using a clover.  I found this clover on Indie Art Solutions Cartridge.  I weld together two piece clover using my Gypsy cut at 4.25''.  Then, I decorated with some glitter, twine and acrylic jewels.  I love it!


This card joins the following challenges:


I hope you liked and thanks for stopping by!

Jessica

10 comments:

  1. Very cool...I didn't realize there was a shamrock on that cartridge--good to know!! Glad you joined us at FCCB this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great blog and this is a great project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty I love that it is a shape card very nice.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cool shaped card! so much bling, i love it!
    thanks for joining us at FCCB this week! :)
    ♥ Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your St. Patrick's Day card is AWESOME!Thanks for joining us over at FCCB this week!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun! Love the shape cards. Thanks for joining the Pinkalicious Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute shamrock with all the glitter and bling! Thanks for the tip on another idea cartridge that has a clover that would do for St. Patrick's Day. :) Glad you joined us at FCCB this week!

    Jessica
    FCCB DT
    http://cricutafterdark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card, I like the bling you added!! Thanks for joining the My Pink Stamper Pinkalicous Blog Hop this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this fancy shamrock shape card! The gems are wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute, blingy card! I am a new follower of your blog and am looking forward to more of your creations. I would love for you to please stop by and check out my blog and become a follower too!

    www.scrappindhilly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete