Sunday, March 4, 2012

Cricut-Less Challenge!

Hi crafty friends:

My card today is inspired for Throwback Thursday Challenge on MCT blog. This challenge consist, are not allowed to use; your Cricut, Imagine, E2, Cameo or any Electronic Machine.
Here is my card.  This is a 4" X 4" card.  I used Spellbinder for the window in the pattern paper.  My sentiment is from Teeny Tags Greeting from MCT.
The card have two teeny flower and acrylic jewel in the ribbon.
 
This is a side view.  I put some dimensional.
I hope you liked.  Thanks for stopping by!
Jessica

3 comments:

  1. How bright and cheerful..what a great birthday card! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute!! made me smile!
    Gina
    babi96 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling. I love the colors and that cupcake is beautiful! Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete