Monday, February 27, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge 06!

Hi crafty friends:

My inspiration this time is on Peachy Keen Challenge.  This challenge consist in making a 3D project with the theme: weather.  Well, I think in a sunny day because I live in the Caribbean where the sun warms our soul.  Such a good way to refresh in a sunny day is with a glass of lemonade.

Here is my challenge.  I prepared a beverage holder; what thing can I put in there?  Well, it's great for Crystal Light packets.  For the front of my holder, I used Simply Charmed Cartridge for my sun, lemons, bowl and the words.  My cute faces is from PK - 490 Everyday Character Faces Assortment.

Front of the holder.
Inside, I put three Crystal Light packets, Lemonade Flavored.
I wrote my sentiment with the computer.

I hope you liked it.  Thanks for stopping by!

Jessica

6 comments:

  1. very cute card and lemonade packets was good idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo CUTE!LOVE your sweet idea, AWESOME!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUMMY! I love Crystal Light lemonade. What an adorable and perfect idea. I love it! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! I love those lemons and limes!! Adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Love, love the idea, the card the sentiment, well everything! TFS
    Have a great day and good luck at the challenge,
    Liz :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sooo cute :) love the paper choices too!

    ReplyDelete