Sunday, February 12, 2012

Xoxo, Hugs, Kissess Card!

Hi crafty friends:

Do you see this lovely dragonfly.  Well, this image is from Paisley Cartridge.  I cut my image at 3.25'' and I used glitter paper for the wings.  I put some crystal effect in the antenna and the heart in the center of the dragonfly.  Also, used white gelly roll pen to draw line in the shadow on the dragonfly.

My hearts balloons is from Sweetheart Cartridge cut at 3'' and 4''.  I stamped with My Creative Time called 100% Sweetness.  Also, I used some twine to hold the balloons.


Inside the card, you can see the pink cardstock punched with American Girl Butterfly punch and the other border is punch from SU.



I hope you liked!  Thanks for stopping by and happy day!

Jessica

 This card joins the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the sparkly wings! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dragonfly is so cute! Love the balloon hearts too! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How darling! I LOVE that adorable dragonfly. It is SO sweet and those balloons are too cute! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, I love that dragonfly! The heart balloons are so cute too!
    Thanks for playing with us at FCCB!
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how sweet is this! Thanks for playing Throwback Thursday with My Creative Time. :)

    ReplyDelete