Saturday, February 4, 2012

Makeover Monday Challenge #12!

Hi crafty friends:

I wanted to share with you, the projects I created for Papercrafter's Library with Andrea Walford. This week was inspired by the crafter, Dawn McVey. The purpose of Makeover is to help us learn how to take the ideas and inspiration you find on the internet, and make it your own.  I loved the idea and here is the card that I prepared.

My card base is cut at 11'' x 5 1/2'', score at 5 1/2''.  I used Sweethearts Cartridge to cut the hearts.  The sentiment is from My Creative Time, the papers are from Walmart.

Here is my project for the challenge.  I love the finish project and I hope you enjoy too.


Click here for the complete details about the Makeover Monday Challenge.

Thanks for visiting me and happy day!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment