Sunday, February 26, 2012

PEACHY PARTY!!

Hi crafty friends:

Last Saturday, I joined the Peachy Party from Peachy Keen Connection.  They have two challenges to get along with the fun. 

Card below is for challenge #1.  This is a 4" X 8" score at 4".  I used Simply Charmed Cartridge for my sweet chick.  I stamped the face with PK-754 Critter Faces. I cut the center of the card with Nestabilities Label Sixteen.  My sentiment is from My Creative Time.

MARCHRP#1

MARCHRP#2

For the second challenge, the card base is 4 1/4" x 11" score at 5 1/2".  I used the same Cartridge (Simply Charmed).  I stamped the face with PK - 490 Everyday Character Assortment and my sentiment is from MCT.  I used Spellbinders Nestabilites Deckled Edge Classic Ovals for the oval in the background of the flower.  Also, used some twine, acrylic jewel, and crystal lacquer for the eyes. 

I hope you like and thanks for stopping by!

Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment