Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Gift Box for Mother's Day!

Hello crafty friends: 

My project today is a 4" X 4" box.  I prepared this for the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #13: Anything Goes.  Click HERE for all the details.

For my box, I used Spellbinders for the scallops and classic circle.  My image is from PKS called PK-562 Gnomegrown.  I colored the images with my Bic Markers.  This box is perfect for a mother, mother-in-law, or your best friend.  And also is perfect for chocolate, jewels or what ever you want to put inside.  I hope you liked.  



This card joins the following challenge:

Thanks for stopping by and happy day!

Jessica

2 comments:

  1. This is so elegant. Love to see those Peachy Keen flower stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your gift box, the papers & colors look so pretty! Thanks for joining the My Pink Stamper Pinkalicous Blog Hop this month!!

    ReplyDelete