Monday, July 9, 2012

Many Thanks Card!

Hello crafty friends:

Here is a project that I made using Xyron Create a Sticker.  It fun and easy to used.  My card base is at 4" X 8" card score at 4".  I used Create a Critter Cartridge for my pink bird cut at 2.5".  I used my Gypsy to hided the mark face and I stamp with PKS called Critter Faces.  Before that I put together all the layer, I used my Xyron to put glitter on the bird layers.  Below you can see all the material that I used to create glitter paper. 


I used chalk for distress and make some lines.
I hope you like it my final result.

This card joins to the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by and happy day!

Jessica

6 comments:

  1. Wow what a cute card and you did a great job on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool technique and adorable bird!! Thanks so much for playing at the Go Fish Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Pink Bird! Thanks for entering your card at Peachy Keen's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I remember seeing this cute, pink blingy birdie on the PK Connection. Loved it then and I'm STILL loving it. Great technique for the chalk and very creative! Thanks for playing the PKS Challenge!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so CUTE! LOVE IT and those eye perfect. Thank you so much for joining us over at GoFish! Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this card!!! That pink bird is absolutely Adorable and the chalk technique looks amazing! Beautiful work! Thank you so much for joining us at the Go Fish! Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete