Tuesday, August 14, 2012

PKC #30: Just Cards - Popped Up!

Hello peachy friends:

It's another Peachy Keen Challenge.  This week consist in creating a card with an image or other product popped up! This can be accomplished by using foam tape, foam squares, dimensional glue dots, or other means!

Here is my card.  It is a 4" X 8" card score at 4".  I stamped my image in a circle die, then put this in the scallop circle.  I used the PK -121 Fairy Mini Set to stamp my fairy.  I used my foam tape in the back of the scallop circle.  I hope you like it!
 

Thanks for stopping by and happy day!

Jessica

4 comments:

  1. super cute! love all of the little details

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the paper piecing!! What an adorable card!!
    Thanks For Playing with us @ PKS!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, I love the colors you used:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is super cute! I just LOVE the way you did her up! Beautiful job! Thanks for joining the Peachy Keen Challenge this week. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete