Tuesday, November 13, 2012

PKC: Anything Goes!

Hello crafty friends:

My project today is treat container filled with Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark Chocolate.  I'm in love with this chocolate is so delicious. 

 Here are the details.  I used Doodlecharms Cartridge to cut Santa at 2.5" and CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge to cut the snowflake at 1.25".  I put some glitter on the white part of the hat.  I used the Gypsy to hide the face mark; instead I stamped the face with the PKS called Snowmany Face Assortment.  I hope you enjoy this project.  But I didn't wait till Dec 25th to open this sweet temptation, lol.





 Thanks for stopping by and happy day!

3 comments:

  1. Oh that sounds yummy! Darling Santa candy container. Thanks for sharing at Peachy Keen this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's adorable! And I ♥ that chocolate! YUM! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeen!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. great container, I bet the bark was good, I'm not a fan of anything with "mint" in the name lol I'd love it if it was almond bark, yaaa...yummmmmm lmbo any whoooo its still a great container no matter what you fill it with, then disregard the msg on it, lol tooo cute

    ReplyDelete