Monday, January 21, 2013

Sweet Bear!!

Hello crafty friends:

Look at my project today.  It's a treat holder.  This is a milk carton that I found in Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2 Cartridge cut at 4.5".  Do you see my lovely Teddy Bear holding a heart.  I put some glitter and twine in her ears.  I hope you like it!

My image is from Peachy Keen Stamp.  My sentiment is from Cardz TV.


This is a back view.  This sentiment is from MCT.

This card join the following challenges:

Paper Playtime: Challenge 2 - Some Brown

 Thanks for stopping by and happy day!

6 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! That bear is too cute and I love how you added the twine bows! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little treat! Love your little bear..great job! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little bear! I love your milk carton! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Playtime!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable treat box! Your bear is super cute! Thanks for joining the Peachy challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your treat box is GORGEOUS with that little teddy bear!AWESOME job,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete