Friday, February 1, 2013

Wish Big!

Hello crafty friends:

This week in My Craft Spot challenge is Wish Big!  This challenge consists in create a birthday project.  Click here for the complete details and some ideas about this challenge.  

Here is my card inspired in this challenge.  This lion is from Life's a Party Cartridge cut at 2.5".  I used PKS for the face.  To create the tag I used My Craft Spot called Tiny Tags Metal Dies and stamped the sentiment using Tiny Tags Stamps. I hope you like it!


Thanks for stopping by and happy day!

3 comments:

  1. Aaaaw, what a cute lion! Your papers are fun and love the fun twine and adorable tag! So cute!
    Thanks so much for joining us at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is just so sweet! I love the bright papers and your lion's happy face is adorable!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Love your adorable lion! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete