Sunday, March 22, 2015

Wplus9 Challenge!

Hello crafty friends:

I made this card for the Throwback Thursday Challenge #2 at Wplus9!  I saw lots of water coloring videos and I found Wplus9.  I like the techniques that I saw in the channel and I wanted to try myself.  After several tries and lots of paper wasted, I like my final result.

Here are the details.  I used one interpretation of the inspiration cards by Maureen Merritt.  This card goes as the focal point.  I added sprinkles and thread.  I used Pick of the Litter and Pretty Little Peonies.  I think this is my first card for Mother's Day.  I hope you like it!


Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

Supplies:
Pick of the Litter - for kitty
Distress Ink Pads
MFT Dies
MCT Dies

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card! Your watercoloring turned out great!

    ReplyDelete