Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Peachy Challenge 23: Anything Goes!

Hello crafty friends:

I prepared this card for Peachy Keen Challenge and this time is anything goes.  This challenge consist in just use your Peachy Keen STAMPS and link up!  Click here for the complete details.

Here is my project.  I made a 3 1/2" X 5".  I used Twinkle Toes Cartridge to cut my sweet girl at 3".  Also, I used PK-640 Princess Face Assortment for the princess's face and my sentiment is from PK-121 Mini Fairies and Girl Gnomes.  I hope you like it!


Thanks for stopping by and happy day!

Jessica

4 comments:

  1. This is SO PRETTY! I love everything about it! Thanks SO MUCH for playing along with us at PeachyKeen!!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is soooo cute

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is adorable !! what a sweet little girl !! http://www.3craftybitches.com/2012/06/thank-you-so-much.html?showComment=1340904646719#c2270962499148942468

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card- Thanks for posting your project at Peachy Keen this week.

    ReplyDelete