Thursday, June 14, 2012

Throwback Thursday Challenge!

Hello crafty friends:

Here is a bookmark that I made for my Daughter with the Tag Dies from My Creative Time.  She has to read four books for next semester. This is to encourage reading.  My inspirations is Throwback Thursday Challenge from My Creative Time.  Click here for the complete details about this challenge.

This is a color challenge using the colors below in the CUTE owl picture.

 

Here is my bookmark.  I made this with Tag Dies and Flower Petal Dies from MCT.   Also, I used George Basic Shapes for the eyes, feet and stomach.  I cut in different sizes.  I hope you liked!!



My sentiment is from Floral Sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by and happy day!

Jessica

4 comments:

  1. SUPER SUPER job with the challenge!your owl bookmark is just TOO CUTE,Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww.....how sweet! I just love owls! Great job :) Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

    ~ Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this?!!!! I just love this darling owl and the perfect sentiment on the back. AMAZING job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica ~ How ADORBS is this tag! I just love how you did the owl and what a CLEVER idea on the back! Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Throwback Thursday!

    ReplyDelete